Smart homes are not just the latest tech fad. A growing industry, smart home devices can turn your home into a fairytale-like automated sanctuary. With the flick of the wrist, you’ll be able to turn your light on, while just a shout out to your AI assistant will turn on the speakers playing your favorite song right away. Smart home gadgets are not only beneficial for entertainment, All My Sons of Tulsa has witnessed smart home technology save families hundreds of dollars on energy bills, and more. Here are some of the best smart home tech gadgets to buy right now.
1. The Amazon Echo (or Echo Dot) - The smart home speaker Amazon Echo is one of the first smart home devices you should buy. Having the same AI functionality as the Echo, the Echo Dot is a great, affordable option for you to try some cool home automation tricks. Plus, having a voice automated system is at the core of building a modern, automated home.
2. TP Link Smart Plug - Another device to start up your collection, the TP Link Smart Plug is affordable and lets you turn appliances in your home on and off from a distance. Forget to turn the coffee pot off before you left for work, not a problem, TP Link Smart Plug can do it for you.
3. Philips Hue Lighting - While on the more expensive side of the spectrum, Philips Hue is definitely the best smart home lighting solution you can find on the market.
4. Wink Connected Hub - There are a ton of smart home hubs available, but the Wink Connected Hub is one of the most affordable ones. Plus, it’s relatively easy to use for newcomers to the smart home world.
5. Nest Protect Smoke Detector – Last, but not least, Nest’s smart home smoke detector is essential for keeping your home safe.